Thursday, October 20, 2011

Art Journal - Small Red Journal

This is another page in my small red journal. I inked and stamped the background and then added the butterfly ATC (Artist Trading Card) onto the page. I got the ATC at Scrapfest from the Local King Rubber Stamp booth.


For this page I painted some circles over some stencil work in the background. Then I drew some funny faces. This page makes me laugh. Do you know some of these people? Do you ever feel like some of them look? *LOL*


I was showing my friend Linda the technique of colouring on an acrylic block with watercolour crayons, then spritzing it with water, then stamping the colour onto the paper for the background on this page. It looked like water to me when I had finished showing her, so I coloured, cut out and added some of the chararcters from SU's Fishy Friends to make an underwater scene.

Have fun trying different techniques in your art journal.


No comments: