Saturday, October 15, 2011

Art Journal - Small Red Journal


This journal page has many different techniques going on. I just used this page to experiment with things and it slowly evolved. First I sprayed through a stencil with inks on the left page and then turned the stencil over onto the right page to soak up the ink left on the stencil. Another day I painted on some leftover paint over the page. Another day I stamped with the end of a toilet paper roll just for fun. Finally I stamped some images and glittered them up with Stickles glitter glue and stamped some background hearts. Voila! Complete.


This page has many layers of inks and paints and markers. If you click on the image and make it larger, you can see some of the stamps in the background. I just love all the colours of Fall.


Maui Dreams. This page had a background of bright paints, then a layer of gesso to tone it all down, then stamps and markers to colour the images. I've been to Maui once and would love to go back again some day. In the meantime, I'll keep dreaming.
Have a lovely dreamy and creative day! :D

No comments: