Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Tree Art Journal - Color it Green


This is a page that I did in my Tree Art Journal. I painted the background and did some stamping with inks and paints, shading with gelatos, doodling with pens and paper piecing for the trees. The tops of each tree was made from 3 different sized circles of three different patterned papers that were put together and embossed in different embossing folders to give them texture. The title is a Stampscapes stamp and after I stamped it, I doodled around it to give it a frame.
This was a fun mixed media project. Why don't you give it a try and show me what you made? I'd love to see it. :D

1 comment:

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

I'm diggin' how you used those gelatos! Lovely little scene.

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!