Saturday, July 23, 2011

Stampscapes Scenic cards

These are three scenes that I did using the Stampscapes stamps. I stamped on glossy cardstock and coloured the scenes with dye inks using stipple brushes, paint brushes and some markers.
The stampscapes stamps are made by Kevin Nakagawa. Many stamps are used to create a scene and they are wonderful to use to create many different scenic layouts.
These scenes are card size at approximately 4.25 by 5.5 inches. They were created for some of my stampscapes classes that I teach in my home.
Take care and enjoy creating! :D

2 comments:

Bev T said...

Hi Trish,
I really like these scenes. I like the reflection in the water in the third one the best.
Bev.

Unknown said...

Love your work Trish I am learning watercolour and hoping to integrate in cards and small prints...