Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Business Card Art - Laugh

I'm having fun with the tiny art cards I'm doing on my old business cards. This one is really recycled! Not only is it on the old business card, but I covered it with some wrapping paper that was on a gift I received. Then I doodled and wrote the word laugh and added some sparkle with glitter pens. Unfortunately the glitter doesn't show in the photo.
I'm trying to come up with an idea of what to do with these tiny creations. I'd love to hear from you if you have any good ideas for me. :D Thanks!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Have you heard of Random Acts of Art? The idea is that you leave pieces of art in places where people can find them and claim them as theirs to keep. Sometimes the art is left with a note indicating that it was left for the finder to keep or pass on. The artist often takes a picture for their own reminder. I think these would be a fun finds. The trick is letting go. But the fun is imagining the finder and their reaction.