Friday, March 22, 2013

Box Board Art Journal - Make the most of every day.


 I made an art journal from box board from things like cereal boxes, cracker boxes etc. On this page I gessoed the background and then sprayed Dylusion Ink Sprays and let them drip. When that was thoroughly dry, I doodled a border with a black sharpie marker. Then I wrote the words with a white paint pen and outlined them with the sharpie marker.
I have been busy doing gelatin prints on many of the other box board pages using my homemade gelatin plates. I loved it so much that I went and bought a Gelli Plate. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm looking forward to it. So you will see more boxboard art journal pages to come.
Have a great day and keep creating! :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the doodle. That's fun.