Friday, January 18, 2013

File Folder Journal - Booklet insert

 
 
Hello! I'm trying something new here and hope it works because Blogger is still broken for doing a post the way I used to do it. Hope this works!
This is a booklet that I made as an insert for my File Folder Journal. I posted the File Folder Journal on April 4, 2012.  This booklet has 8 pages and fits into one of the pockets in the jounal. I have written over 40 positive affirmations that I found from different sources or wrote myself. I made the booklet from vanilla cardstock and coloured each page with inks and then drew some tangles or stamped on each page. I can post only one photo at a time this way so I'll post more pages each day.
Thanks for stopping by and stay positive! :D


1 comment:

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Trish! I absolutely love this!! What a wonderful idea. Many times life comes at us fast and we get caught up and beat up. We all need a reminder about our strengths and what makes us, 'us. :o) I'm so glad to know you!

Thank you for the sweet comments you left me. Paula inspired me and I'm glad I could pay it forward. You inspire me too,Sister! XXOO