Monday, August 20, 2012

Wedding Card for Chris and Lacey

This is the wedding card that I made for my son Chris and my new daughter-in-law Lacey.  I used a photo from their wedding inside an embossed frame that I made using the Cuttlebug folder called Grace's Frame. I popped the photo and frame up on pop dots. I used punches and die cuts to make the flowers and leaves and branches and swirls for the embellishments. For the card base I used a Martha Stewart border punch that looks like eyelet lace. I made everything in white cardstock and used pearls for the centers of the flowers.
Here are two more views of the card.




It was a beautiful wedding with a beautiful couple. I wish them a lifetime of happiness together! Be good to one another!
xxxooo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Trish! You are awesome!
-Danielle