Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Stamping Retreat in Savanna, Illinois May 2012

Last week I attended a wonderful stamping retreat in Savanna, Illinois in the United States. The retreat was hosted by Karen Wallace and stampers from the Stampscapes Yahoo groups were invited. Kevin Nakagawa, the owner and creator of the Stampscapes line of stamps, also attended. It was so great to watch him create! His work is amazing!!!!
Here is a picture of Kevin and I at the retreat and another two showing Kevin at work.






We did mostly scenic stamping and as we finished a scene, we would put it on the piano for display. After several days we had more scenes and they were being displayed around the room.


This was the second year that I was able to go to this stamping retreat and I had a fabulous time! It was great to see friends I had met last year and meet some new ones this year.
Here is one of my scenes from the retreat called "Swans on the Pond".


Many thanks to Karen for all her work and to everyone for such a fun time! I hope to see you all again.
Happy stamping!!!!  :D


2 comments:

NancyD said...

Trish, it was so nice to meet you in person after visiting your blog and learning about your art journals. I love this scene that you posted and plan to CASE it when I can. Thanks for sharing your lovely personality and talent with us all. NancyD

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Nice photos Trish and what fun we had!! Your swan scene is beautiful! It is always a pleasure to see you and create with you Sister!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!